Monday, November 5, 2007

Eryn Murman in Spring Awakening

I'm not sure why I've become the spokesperson for this family, as I distinctly remember assigning the duty onto much more accomplished hands, but here I write again. Spring awakening was the light at the end of the tunnel for Reagan and me. Eryn's performance left us both in an astonished state of disbelief. To watch this mature young woman - whom I'd last seen while pulling around Grandma's family room in a modified dry-cleaning box - rock the stage with a personality and energy that left the crowd emulating her confidence, this was my awakening! I couldn't be more astonished nor more proud of Eryn's accomplishment! This girl is cool.

1 comment:

Bob said...

So - can you two Gypsies post your current mailing address or send it around to friends? Not the email one - the normal one.

Bob Pemberton