Monday, June 18, 2007

Appreciating the Feedback!

Thanks to those of you who wrote in and left comments with us yesterday, especially you Grandpa Q! It's a treat to have you watching! Today the crew was busting their humps getting the last projects completed and our next few days will revolve around making the boat absolutely spotless prior to the guests' arrival on Friday. I plowed through the charts and guides today, reviewing our routes through the Dalmatian Island chain, and I think if you hang in with us you're going to see some gorgeous pictures next week! There are a lot of similarities to Maine in the geography, so i included an old favorite picture from Martha's Vineyard when Reagan and I took a biplane ride over the Pemberton's house. It's my new artistic streak that lets me speak with such continuity... But just be a little patient, and Reagan will get the mic.

No comments: