Sunday, June 17, 2007

Introductions

If any of you made it here, I'm excited! Last night I stayed up way too late trying to get some content up that might make the Father's smile for today. That might be why I forgot to send the address! We'll try not to be redundant with Clay's running commentary of the Trans-Atlantic crossings, but you'll see that the picture galleries are nearly identical right now. We have one more week before the owner's of Keewaydin arrive for their vacation cruise, so there is work to do!

2 comments:

attygirl said...

Hey there - good idea. Clay's blog has been fun to read but it will be nice to hear from the two of you too. The pictures are great. Take care - Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hey Reagan
Got your phone message- this was Jenna's wedding weekend- charlotte was a princess flower girl. I'll send a link to pics when some get up!
Love that you have your own blog now. Hello to you too Mr Q. Someday we'll meet, I'm sure.
Love you RT. JCS